Our Tax Department works to ensure that your company has the best tax performance, with constant monitoring of alternatives for the payment of taxes in a fair and correct manner, making full use of all the benefits that the law can grant.
The current Brazilian tax scenario requires our team to specialize in taxes and ancillary obligations, such as: Sped / Contributions, EFD / ICMS / IPI and many others, as well as being always up to date and prepared to meet clients’ needs in diverse Segments.
Our employees participate in continuous studies and training in the Federal, State and Municipal spheres, always aiming to effectively meet the needs of a wide range of activities, seeking excellence in tax planning and bookkeeping.
The following duties are entrusted to the Fiscal Department, among others:
- Analysis of fiscal documents issued and received;
- Bookkeeping of tax books: ICMS, IPI, Inventory Book, Book of Entry, Exit Book, Taxes for Services Provided, Book of Record of Use of Tax Documents and Terms of Occurrence;
- Calculation and preparation of the guidelines for collecting state taxes: ICMS;
- Calculation and preparation of the guidelines for collecting federal taxes: IRPJ, PIS, COFINS and IPI;
- Calculation and preparation of the guides for the collection of the ISS own and withholding at the source;
- Guidelines for the payment of Social Contribution;
- Declaration of Federal Taxes and Contributions (DCTF);
- Guidance on invoice issues;
- Elaboration of the guides for installment of tax debts;
- Support for tax actions;
- Opening and closing of companies and/or subsidiaries;
- Obtain and control of the following certificates in public bodies;
- Federal Treasury – Certificate of Federal Taxes and Certificate of Federal Debt, issued by the Federal Revenue Service and Attorney General of the National Treasury, respectively;
- Municipal and State Farm;
- Certificate issued by INSS – National Social Security Institute;
- Certificate of proof of regularity with FGTS – Guarantee Fund for Time of Service, issued by Caixa Econômica Federal;
- Bankruptcy Certificate or Concordat – issued by the legal entity’s distributor;
- Certificate of Protests -10 notaries;
- Central Bank – Registration of foreign capital in investment, loan and remittance operations abroad.
The procedures of attending to inspections and dealing with public agencies, when requested, will be accompanied by qualified and trained professionals, to offer you maximum security.